Prevention is the best medicine. Misting technology provides the broadest range of applications for disinfection. The Kärcher PS 4/7 Bp OBC provides proper surface coverage for the recommended dwell time of disinfecting chemical - no adjustments needed. This hospital-grade misting system can help reduce the risks of Health Care Acquired Infections by killing virus, bacteria and mold faster, safely and effectively. Misting delivers disinfectant into the numerous hard to reach corners and crevices in every facility that wipe methods can't reach. The Kärcher PS 4/7 Bp mister's ergonomic cordless design, battery-power, and simple controls reduce operator fatigue and cleaning errors. Ideal for high risk areas such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools, day care facilities, and clinics.
Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 45 Battery running time (h) 8 Voltage (V) 120 Frequency (Hz) 60 Dimensions (L x W x H) (in) 20 / 15 / 38
Packed Full Of Heavy Duty Features.
MultiPRO* can be configured in the field, without tools, to provide high air flow multi stage HEPA filtration, combination HEPA/activated carbon for simultaneous particulate and V.O.C. removal. MultiPRO* can also feature an industry leading dedicated carbon canister for heavy V.O.C. challenges holding 22 lbs (10kgs) of activated carbon that can be specially selected to best handle your specific application. Our Perfect Seal® 360 cylindrical HEPA filter provides up to 25% more surface area than competitor filters, resulting in longer filter life and fewer filter changes. AirWash MultiPRO* – One machine, toolless access, multiple solutions.
The Minutemen Micro Fogger is a handheld rechargeable electrostatic spray device. You can now apply solutions to large spaces yourself. The unit works by dispensing solution from the 27 oz attached bottle. The Minutemen Micro Fogger is perfect for your home, auto, or small buisiness. The 27 oz bottle gives you 20 minutes of continuous fog, and the battery provides three hours of operation.
The Phoenix Axial Air Mover is the industry’s only air mover specifically engineered with patented FOCUS Technology. FOCUS Technology revolutionizes evaporative drying by producing CFM greater than competitive products and focusing all of its CFM on hard-to-dry areas such as carpet and pad, subfloor, and walls.
The Phoenix Axial Mover operator interface is conveniently located for easy access, featuring: power indicator lamp, three-position switch, hour meter, GFCI outlet, and circuit breaker, eliminating nuisance trips to the breaker box.
The high-velocity AAM has focused velocities from 0 to 23.5 feet. It is designed to direct airflow towards problematic corners, where the wall meets the floor. The Axial has on-board power management which includes a circuit breaker, GFCI protection, and a duplex AC outlet which allows daisy-chaining of up to 4 axials. The unit interlocks for ease of stacking during storage and handling.
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction motor
- Low 3.8 Amp draw with 2400 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- 3 speeds with 4-angle drying positions (0°,20°kickstand,45°&90°)
- 25 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Built-in GFCI power outlets for daisy chain
- Stackable up to 4 units high for easy storage
- Lightweight, compact and durable ABS plastic housing design
- Included convenient wheels and rigid handle make portability easy to move
- Auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels
- Water removal capacity: 85 pints/day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 145 Pints/Day at Saturation (90°F, 90% RH)
- LGR performance with operating range between 33°F – 105°F (0.6°C – 40.6°C)
- 180 CFM maximum airflow capacity with low 6.7 Amps power draw
- Dual intake technology and stackable up to 3 units for easy storage
- Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
- 25 ft. power cord and 40 ft. long drain hose
- Durable and rugged roto-mold housing
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction SEALED motor
- Low 2.8 Amp draw with 3600 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Variable speed control switch and durable ABS housing
- Rack/stand included allowing 360-degree rotation for multiple drying positions
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection & 3-hour timer
- Lightweight & stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- ETL/CETL safety certified